Monday, June 13, 2016


COMICON 2016  July 8 - 10  Palais de Congres Montreal

Posted here is a near complete fan art of some of my favorites in the Comics world, I have updated my portfolio with various new works, I am posting some of them below. Progress has improved since the last Con in continuing my work, both on Blond World and my portfolio, trying to get help with my Bipolar condition remains a slow go.  I am now working on pencil drawings for the Con, I will post my table number once I have the lay-out of the event.







1 comment:

  1. Very good comics tribute fanarts. :-) By curiosity, I wonder if you plan to make others arts in the future who could also include Captain Harlock alias Albator in French and Grendizer who was more well known in French as Goldorak?

    ReplyDelete